If applying for the academic year 2016/2017:
- Complete the Admissions Form.
- Submit the required documentation with application fee payable to Britannia School.
- Once a student’s application file is complete, the admissions committee reviews it and an admissions test may be scheduled.
- An acceptance/non-acceptance letter will be provided depending on decision. If accepted, a place in a class or a position on the waiting list will be offered depending on availability.
- When a place is offered, a deposit will be requested and payment should be made within 10 days, payment will show as a credit on the first invoice.
- The seat must be immediately filled/confirmed.
- If you are applying for a place in one of our classes for the future, complete the Admissions Form and follow procedures as outlined above.
Parents of students applying for a seat in a future school year must keep the office informed of their current contact details.
(Note: If applying for the 2017/2018 school year or later, applications will be accepted beginning in September of the year prior to enrolment. Please complete an Admissions Form so that we may contact you when the enrolment process opens. It is your responsibility to inform us if your contact details change.)
Entry to the Pre-Nursery program is limited to students who meet the age requirement of two years old by 1st September of the enrollment year. Students who enter Pre-Nursery must be toilet trained before the date of enrolment.
Nursery is limited to children who turn three years old by 1st September of the enrollment year.
Entry to Reception is limited to children who are four years old by 1st September and onwards. The school will follow these general guidelines for all grade levels from Pre-Nursery to Reception. Exceptions may be granted at the discretion of the Head Teacher.
Tours and visits
Prospective parents are welcome to visit our school and see our teaching in action. Please complete the School Tour Form to book a place to view our wonderful campus. Please complete the School Tour Form to book a place to view our wonderful campus.
We also hold two open mornings every year, one in the Winter and the other in Summer. For more information about open mornings please contact us at email@example.com.
Do you have questions for our Admissions Department? Please feel free to contact us.