Britannia School is an English kindergarten in Moscow that specialises in teaching English through play to children aged 1.5 to 7 years old. We offer a full-time program Monday to Friday 8:30-5pm, English classes on a Saturday and an English summer camp every summer.
This summer, Britannia School is offering a fun and educational English summer camp in Moscow, Monday through Friday for children aged 2 to 9 years old. The camp will run from the 3rd to the 28th of July 2023. The children attending our summer camp will be fully immersed in an English language environment. All lessons are taught in English all day.
The students will be taught by our highly qualified Britannia School teachers and supported by our bilingual teaching assistants. Each week, the children will take part in different, exciting and educational activities in English. Our topics are based on popular children’s storybooks by British Authors.
This year’s topics are
Week 1 – Dinosaurs (3rd – 7th July)
Week 2 – Amazing Animals. (10th – 14th July)
Week 3 – Under the Sea (17th – 21st July)
Week 4 – Mini-beasts (24th – 28th July)
Week 1 – Zoology (3rd – 7th July)
Week 2 – Ice Age (10th – 14th July)
Week 3 – Ancient Egypt (17th – 21st July)
Week 4 – Ancient Egypt (24th – 28th July)
Our head teacher and British Early Years expert, Mrs Roberts has written the Summer Camp program especially for Britannia Camp. Weather permitting, most of our activities will be conducted in our expansive, green, gated outside space.
*Please book early as the number of spaces are limited.
Prices for Britannia Camp by Mrs Roberts
Half-day 08:30 – 13:00
One day – RUB 5,500
One week – RUB 19,000
Four weeks – RUB 55,000
Full-day 08:30 – 17:00
One day – RUB 9,000
One week – RUB 28,000
Four weeks – RUB 88,000
You can find photos from our previous Britannia Camp here https://vk.com/britanniaschoolmrsroberts
Why choose Britannia Camp?
Britannia Camp is the only English summer camp in Moscow for children aged 2 to 9 that takes place within an international school setting. Our teachers are highly trained and our class sizes are small, ensuring each child receives support. You do not need to be a Britannia School student – anyone can join. It is the perfect opportunity to have a glimpse of the quality of education that even British monarchs receive.
Our English camp takes place at Britannia School campus, which is situated in the north-west of Moscow at Fabritsiusa 36.
What does Britannia Camp offer my child?
The Britannia Camp program and territory offers your child:
- communication in English all day from 8:30 to 17:00
- a specially curated program written by Mrs Roberts
- learning through play opportunities
- small class sizes
- experiments, dance, sports and group activities
- outdoor learning in our expansive, green, gated, outdoor space
- themed outdoor wooden pavilions where children can play/build their language skills such as
- a designated area to ride scooters and bicycles
- a life-sized garage – “Robert’s Repairs” with kids’ tools and equipment
- a supermarket – “Moscow Mart” with trollies and shelves filled with groceries
- a mud kitchen – “Home Sweet Home” with a kitchen and dining area
- a garden centre where children can nurture different plants and flowers
- a bakery where children can practise their baking skills
- a laundromat where children can do some washing and ironing
- a clothes wardrobe where children can dress up in different costumes
- a story area where children can read a book in the shade
- a football pitch
- a basketball court
If you would like to book a place, please call us on +7 499 444 0661 or email email@example.com